The Druck DPI 620 Genii Series comprises four system components to provide the multi-functionality to perform duties formerly requiring a wide range of different instruments. These system components are:
• DPI 620G - Multi-function calibrator, HART/Fieldbus Communicator
• PM 620 - Interchangeable pressure modules
• MC 620G - Pressure module carrier
• PV 62XG - Pressure generating stations
This ultra-compact electrical, frequency and temperature calibrator and HART communicator provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities for the setup, testing and calibration of most types of process instruments including transmitters, transducers, gauges/indicators, switches, proximity detectors, counters, RTDs, thermocouples and valve positioners.
What's new in Genii compared to the old DPI 620?
- Smart phone technology touch display and new UI (User Interface) supporting gestures and swipes for a flatter menu structure and greater ease of use.>
- Completely new digital platform and modems to support HART and Fieldbus applications.
- New DASHBOARD to quickly launch applications such as CALIBRATOR, HART and SETUP with new applications, including SCOPE for real time signal diagnostics.
- TASK menu allows single touch configuration for common devices such as pressure and temperature transmitters, transducers, switches, and valve positioners. User configured tasks can be added to the library.
- All first generation DPI 620 and the new Genii system components are fully interchangeable; e.g. pressure stations, pressure modules and all accessories.
• Multi-function capabilities: electrical, frequency, temperature and pressure
• Complete HART communicator included
• Optional Foundation Fieldbus communicator
• Modular re-rangeable and expandable concept
• Individual components can be used as stand-alone instruments
• Allows significant inventory reductions
• Simplifies training and improves operator safety
• Reduces cost of ownership
Standard dashboard applications:
• HART Communicator ...More details